My heart screams in anguish, how could this have happened again--why me again--why now at Mothers Day and 6 days before my birthday?????? All questions I will probably never find answers to in this life. How am I suppose to explain this to my other children??????
Every morning for the past few weeks I have woken up and placed my hands on my pregnant belly and excitedly talked to my baby Hope, saying "Good morning baby Hope, I love you, we get to spend another day together." This morning as I placed my hands on my empty belly I just cried.
One thing that is bringing me extreme peace and comfort is seeing the 37 pinwheels I have done, all while I was pregnant. When I see these pinwheels they will always bring me peace and it will be one of the few memories I will have of this pregnancy. The pinwheels I do now will have special meaning to me too, because they will help to bring me peace as I grieve yet another angel baby and now place their pinwheel in Janessa and Hope's PinWheel Garden.
I feel as though my life has been broken into a million tiny pieces again. I had just barely reassembled those pieces from my loss of Janessa and it is overwhelming right now to see it broken again. How can I put this together again? I don't have the energy and strength right now so I guess just for now I will sit among the broken pieces and just cry. One of the things I have learned from Janessa's death is that with Heavenly Father's help I can get through anything so someday when I am ready I WILL put these shattered pieces of my life back together, but for today I will let Heavenly Father and Jesus wrap me in their arms of love and just cry.
I found this song called Sometimes He Calms the Storm, but other times He Calms His Child that has brought me some peace.
This is the link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ti1SULYteI&feature=related
Hugs,
:`< Shauna :`<
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)
Be Strong and of Good Courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
for the Lord thy God is with thee whitersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6




