Meet Rachel
I normally post these kindness in the news stories on my other blogs, but, this one has touched my heart because little Rachel has now joined our angel babies in Heaven. I weep for her parents and their loss! I rejoice that so many people have donated to make her last wish and dream come true. This is truly a wonderful way to for people to honor her and remember her short life. I was so touched by this story that I have made a pinwheel for Rachel to place in Janessa and Hope's pinwheel garden--she is like the "big angel sister" for all of our sweet angel babies. I'm happy to have Rachel's pinwheel as the 60th pinwheel--Goodbye for now sweet Rachel.
To read the complete story click HERE
To see Rachel's website click HERE
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`{
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)






What a precious & beautiful little girl with a heart of gold! Heaven's gain is truly Earth's loss!
ReplyDelete