I see myself in the nativity right now feeling lost and empty wondering where is my baby. I saw Mary in a new way as I read about her because she was asked to do something that was unexpected and probably a little scary and hard, but, yet she had faith and trusted Heavenly Father that it would all be okay and that He would help her. I hope that I can be like Mary on my unexpected, scary, and hard change of plans for my life. I’m also really excited for Christmas Eve when Baby Jesus will be put into the nativity to help Mary find her baby and be complete and happy. As I think about that now I am happy because she got her alive baby, I will also get my alive babies back and be reunited with them again and that is the best Christmas present ever!!!!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)
My idea for the nativity scene came from the book A Christ-Centered Christmas by Emily Freeman





So sweet. I don't have a nativity set. :( I keep looking for one but haven't found one yet
ReplyDelete