My nephew left on his mission yesterday and my friends son left today--a sadappy day. May God protect you and keep you safe Colby and Brady and bless you with courage and strength and bless your family with strength and peace until we see you again in 2018.
My heart is breaking for my sister and my friend who are both sending their sons on missions this week. I can relate to what it feels like to be separated from a child and it hurts and it is hard!
Thank goodness their separations will only be temporary and they will still be able to communicate with their sons. I would give anything to get a weekly email from Heaven from Janessa. I would give anything to have her separation only last 2 years, but, her mission is different and some days I am okay with that, but, other days I am NOT. Nonetheless being separated from your child as a mother for whatever reason is difficult and a bond I can now share and have something in common with my sister and friend.









I feel badly for these two mothers, too. But I'm so glad, too, that their sons will be spreading God's love. Hope these 2 years feel like they pass quickly. Wish we could have emails from Heaven.
ReplyDelete