As I was reading through my fb feeds a dread overtook me when I read the words on the Duggar Family page "We were so sad to hear that Joy and Austin's baby girl passed away mid-way through their pregnancy." My heart dropped as I realized our baby loss parent group has gained yet another forced membership. Seeing that heartbreaking picture of Joy and Austin instantly took me back to almost 10 years ago when I received the same news about Janessa--so sorry there is no heartbeat your baby is dead. My heart just shattered for them because I know how devastating that is.
There. Are. No. Words. To. Describe. That. Moment!
My heart broke for Joy's sister in law, Lauren, a few months ago when she loss her baby to miscarriage--I've been there too. I was so pleased to see that they named their baby Asa and then when they became pregnant with their rainbow baby they announced her as their 2nd child and they had a white balloon in the picture to represent Asa. Non baby loss people don't get that or understand that or think she needs "help" when all she needs is non judgments and to just be allowed to grieve her baby in a way that feels comfortable and normal to her. I understand that too.
So Joy and Austin and your precious angel baby girl <3 Annabel Elise <3, and Lauren and Josiah and their precious baby <3 Asa <3 and ANYONE else who is new to this page and your Sweet Angel Babies <3, we are sorry that you are being forced to join our Baby Loss parent group. Please know that you are NOT alone. Your are Loved. I'm praying you will find comfort and Peace. Your little Angel Children are
<3 Forever Loved <3, Forever Missed <3 and Forever Remembered <3
|
A Pair of Shoes
|
I
am wearing a pair of shoes.
They
are ugly shoes, uncomfortable shoes.
I hate my shoes.
I hate my shoes.
Each day I wear them,
and each day I wish I had another pair.
Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think
Some days my shoes hurt so bad that I do not think
I
can take another step.
Yet, I continue to wear them.
Yet, I continue to wear them.
I get funny looks
wearing these shoes, they are looks of sympathy.
I can tell in others eyes that they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
They never talk about my shoes.
I can tell in others eyes that they are glad they are my shoes and not theirs.
They never talk about my shoes.
To learn how awful my
shoes are might make them uncomfortable.
To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
To truly understand these shoes you must walk in them.
But, once you put them on, you can never take them off.
I now realize that I am
not the only one who wears these shoes.
There are many pairs in this world.
Some women are like me and ache daily as they try and walk in them.
Some have learned how to walk in them so they don't hurt quite as much.
Some have worn the shoes so long that days will go by before they think about how much they hurt.
There are many pairs in this world.
Some women are like me and ache daily as they try and walk in them.
Some have learned how to walk in them so they don't hurt quite as much.
Some have worn the shoes so long that days will go by before they think about how much they hurt.
No woman deserves to
wear these shoes.
Yet, because of these shoes I am a stronger woman.
These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
They have made me who I am.
Yet, because of these shoes I am a stronger woman.
These shoes have given me the strength to face anything.
They have made me who I am.
I will forever walk in
the shoes of a woman who has lost a child.
Author unknown
Author unknown





No comments:
Post a Comment