Happy 9th Angel Birthday
to my precious baby
<3 Jason Nephi <3
YOU ARE MISSED!
YOU ARE REMEMBERED!
YOU ARE LOVE 4 EVER!
My sweet little Jason, I can't believe it has been 9 years since you left way too soon! My head and heart are still frozen in time clear back in 2013. You were my dream come true, my precious rainbow, my healing as I saw your heart beating on the ultrasound screen after seeing Janessa's still heart beat. To have you ripped away from me too and loose that dream of a rainbow has been too much for me to take. Every Oct. 10th my head and heart unfreeze for just a moment as I grieve your loss. I miss you so much. I miss all the time I should have got with you. Would you be into matchbox cars, construction vehicles, legos, dinosaurs, bugs??????? What is your favorite cake and ice cream?????? What would you want for your b-day dinner????? It hurts so much not to know the answer to those questions. I struggle so much knowing how to remember you on your angel b-day. Most of the time I just sit and stare off into space because my head and heart can't stand to even think about you being gone. It's hard to describe to anyone how this feels except that my heart is just frozen and when it thaws for just a moment on your b-day it is indescribable emotional pain. Life is not the same with you not here. I hope you are happy in Heaven and that your angel sisters and Grandpa Johnson celebrate your b-day with you.
I love you my little "mahyrum"
Love, Mommy




























No comments:
Post a Comment