Happy 13th Angel Birthday
to my Precious
<3 Janessa <3
I can't believe you would be a teenager now. It seems unreal that so much time has passed. It is so hard every year to not have you here. I know you are happy in Heaven and that you watch over us as our guardian angel now. I just wish we could see each other and talk or write letters and emails like I do for your sister who is on a mission for our church. You are on your mission too--it is just different than hers and different than the life I had anticipated for you and your mission last much, much longer than 18 months it is a lifetime until I get to see you and hold you in my arms again and that is at times really hard to endure. I am doing the best I can on this journey in life without you here.
I Miss You!
I Love You!
I Remember You!
I can't wait to see you again!
















No comments:
Post a Comment