Happy 10th Angel Birthday
to my precious little
You are Loved 4 Ever!
I can't believe 10 years has gone by since you left us. 10 is kind of a big deal this year because your angel b-day is 10/10! In church I am teaching the 8/9 year olds in primary, this is the class you would be in had you been born on your due date in 2014. It is weird to think that these would be your classmates and that you should be here with the other 7 kids. Some days it makes me sad to see these other kids and other times it makes me happy. I wanted you so badly to be born alive. Now that my life has gotten to be such a mess right now, maybe it is better that you experienced your whole life inside of me for a little bit and that now you are safe in Heaven.
You are Missed, Loved, and Remembered my precious little angel!





















No comments:
Post a Comment