I was given a solar Happy Flower from one of my good friends last year and I loved it so much that I bought some more to put in my window. They have brought me so much joy watching them move and dance in the sunlight. And I absolutely loved that even when we had very overcast skys where you couldn't see the sun, they still found any speck of light and continued to move and dance. A couple of weeks ago I was devastated when I had my window open and a strong gust of wind blew my blinds out and knocked all of the happy flowers to the floor breaking almost every single one of them. I was able to super glue and duct tape a few of them back together but, most of them were not repairable. I found some more happy flowers on amazon and to my delight they had a pink one with butterflies and a yellow one with ladybugs--perfect to represent Janessa and Hope. I put them in a different window so they won't be knocked over again and now they peer out at the angel tree.
I've been busy trying to figure out what I wanted to do for Janessa and Hope's prayer flags this year for The Day of Hope on Aug. 19th. Last year I didn't find out about it until a couple of weeks before so I hurriedly sewed some flags together out of felt at the last minute. They turned out beautiful and I love them, but, this year I just don't feel like sewing anything.
While I was at the store I found this beautiful candle holder that was on clearance. I fell instantly in love with it!!! It has 2 butterflies to represent Janessa and Hope and then 5 hanging crystals that I love because they make rainbows---wish there had been 6 on it because then that would have represented all my living children--oh well I'll just count the candle holder on top. Now I can light a candle whenever I am missing my angel babies and I can light a candle for all the angel babies on the angel baby birthday list when it is their angel birthday.





No comments:
Post a Comment