Next, we ran out and did b-day card chalk drawings on the sidewalk. I wasn't sure how long these would last because the weather predicted rain. In fact, right after we got done we had a quick storm roll through, but, luckily it wasn't enough to wash them away. We've had little rain sprinkles all afternoon, but, nothing big enough to wash our cards away which I'm grateful for because I was hoping that they would last the whole day. I was so happy that our married daughter was able to come over and make a chalk card drawing too.
It made me happy to see a lot of my family wearing yellow in remembrance of Hope Abigail, and we had a blast with our yellow socks!
When I went out to decorate Hope's Remembrance Stone I was so happy to see real ladybugs crawling on it--a Hug from Heaven from Hope to let me know she loved me.
I was even able to make a birthday cake for Hope, which I can never do for my other angel babies because it make me too sad. It was hard as we ate the cake to not have Hope there to sing happy birthday to and to enjoy her own cake :`(
We ended the evening lighting 4 luminary candles and enjoying the new colored flower solar lights that I put out by all of their remembrance stones. I'm grateful Hope's birthday has been a good day, and I'm grateful that now all my angel birthdays are over until October. I'm grateful to stop wearing yellow--I like yellow, but, 10 days of it is enough! Finally, after a year of enduring, I get a break from angel birthdays and monthly angel anniversary dates. Now maybe I can catch my breath and try to unstress and find a little bit of calm and peace in my life again.
Thank you to everyone who remembered Hope Abigail today and left comments and sent pictures--it means a lot to me.








No comments:
Post a Comment