Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015/Hello 2016


Another year come and gone and one about to begin.  I have dreaded these new year beginnings since Janessa died until this year.  Finally, I have no countdowns to what should have been EDD's, no 1st angel b-days to endure, and no more TTC for a rainbow baby.  I am finding acceptance in the children I have been blessed with, though there will always be that 5th hole in my heart for a wanted rainbow baby.  I am learning to incorporate my grief into my everyday living, and I am able to find a little bit more joy in my daily life and in remembering my angel babies, Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne.

I'm still not sure if I am ready to set goals for myself for next year beyond, endure and survive, but maybe I could add begin to live life again.

Maybe my goals and theme for 2016 can be the quote I have on my wall:

CHERISH YESTERDAY,
DREAM OF TOMORROW,
LIVE TODAY!

I'll make 6 predictions and hopes for 2016:
Image result for 2016
It will be a little hard in May because 2016 is a copycat of 2011 so that means Hope Abigail's 5th Angel Birthday will be on the same day of the week and on mother's day weekend like it was when I miscarried her--NOT excited about that.  But, it was also the year that we got to go on our big family vacation through Wyoming and over to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore, so I hope that in 2016 we get to go on 1 family vacation and some more Day-cations.


Image result for 2016


I want 2016 to be a better year financially for us--NO more broken appliances or cars, or trips to ER or hospital stays.  I want us to be able to save more money, to be able to pay more on our loan, and be able to make more money so we can donate to help others.


I want 2016 to be less stressful and emotional for my whole family.  I want there to be more heart to heart talks and friendship among us and more time spending together playing games and watching movies and just having fun. :)

Image result for 2016 written on beach

I want to be more physically in shape through exercise and eating right.  No more emotional eating!  I want to take walks everyday and just enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.  I want to have lost at least 16 pounds by the end of next year.



Image result for 2016 written on beach

2016 is going to see my first child graduate from college and my 3rd child to graduate from High School.  2016 I will have 3 adult children and 3 teens/preteens and all my living children will be double digits.



And finally, 2016 will be when I have to say goodbye to another child, but, thankfully not to death, marriage, or college, but, to a mission for my church for 2 years.  For me, I hope he goes somewhere in the United States--maybe Texas, or North Carolina, or Wisconsin or somewhere where some of my BLM friends live so they can watch out for him.  If he goes out of the country then I hope it is either to Canada or England.  Having him gone will be tough, but, I get to email and write to him and he gets to make some phone calls and I'll get to start another blog detailing his weekly adventures--I'd give anything to have those same privileges with Janessa, Hope, Jason and Rae Anne in Heaven.

So it looks like 2016 is going to be full of new adventures for our family.

HELLO 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell