Hello September!!! Beautiful sunrise to welcome you in this morning. Have a lot of good/hard/trigger memories today thinking back on past Septembers.
12 years ago we were getting ready to go to Disneyland for the first time--something I've wanted to do again but haven't had the money to do.
7 years ago I went to my first obgyn appointment and saw Janessa on the ultrasound screen and we told our kids about their new sibling who was to arrive 4/04/10,
6 years ago I was struggling emotionally as 6 months had passed since I loss Janessa and we went on a family vacation to cedar city to escape for a little bit and I found myself in a vacation house surrounded by angel figurines and sayings that was so healing,
3 years ago we started our annual tradition to decorate Janessa's grave for her 1/2 birthday in Sept. and take a crazy sock family picture around her grave,
3 years ago I got a positive pregnancy test around this date and I went to my first official obgyn appt. later in the month where I got to see Jason and his little heart beating on the ultrasound screen,
2 years ago this month I was getting ready to fly to Washington to buy our hypoallergenic siberian kitten who had been specially breed just for our family,
1 year ago today I went to the Emergency Room with a fever of 105 degrees and was admitted to the hospital for a very hard emotional/physical stay with a diagnosis of pneumonia.
Today I am just grateful to just sit here and enjoy the sunrise and my 2 year old cat and the joy that the hot summer heat will be fading away to cool fall temperatures and reflect back on the many, many memories of this month.















Blessings to you! You all have been through a lot. God's grace is sufficient, and He holds you in the palm of His hand. <3
ReplyDelete