It is Janessa's 1/2 birthday already. It always surprises me how fast it comes around. This means I have endured 6 months since her last angel b-day and now there are 6 months until her next angel b-day. My life seems to revolve around March 9th now instead of January to January. I like to decorate her grave on her 1/2 birthday with real flowers and sometimes balloons because in March on her real birthday the weather is still really temperamental and it could be snowing.
It is also the time when I can get most of my family to go out to her grave because it is just too hard on her actual birthday. We usually take a crazy sock picture surrounding her grave as a way to include her in our family picture.
2011
1 1/2 or 18 months
2012
2 1/2
2013
3 1/2
2014
4 1/2
2015
5 1/2
2016
6 1/2
What pretty displays for Janessa! I love them all.
ReplyDelete