Got more sad news today--this year seems to be the year of change. I have no obgyn, no doctor, and no dentist because they all retired and now I got notification that the little girl we've been sponsoring in India through World Vision is no longer eligible for sponsoring because her family is able to take care of themselves now. That is a good thing and I'm happy for them, but, all my ties with her have been instantly cut off.
I picked this other little girl because she was born the same day as Janessa. It has been a way for me to have Janessa back through the pictures this other little girl has drawn for me. I have received yearly reports and pictures and have gotten to see her grow from a 2 year old to a 6 year old and it has been so healing to me. On Janessa's b-day which is also this little girls b-day I have been able to send her a b-day email and a gift which has given me a way to somehow make up for the fact that I can't give Janessa b-day gifts. Now I will receive no more pictures or letters and I have no more contact with her and I feel as if I've loss Janessa all over again. I was so excited because she was getting older and I was looking forward to receiving actual letters written from her and now I won't get that either. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye, just like Janessa.
This is so dumb to be crying and be upset about this, but, unfortunately it's a trigger for me like everything else seems to be. I have a Christmas stocking for her and her picture is on my fridge with my other kids pictures and I have a little teddy bear representing her up with all the other teddy bears that represent every member of our family. This is so hard. Another person I've grown to love and care about taken from my life and I guess this is the last thing I can handle this year so hello melt down here I come :`(
Goodbye Sohani--May God watch over you and protect you throughout your life. I hope my emails and letters and pictures I sent will bring your comfort throughout your life so that you will know that you are loved and you are precious. You will always be an honary part of our family <3 I hope one day we will meet in person either in this life or the next.
Love, your sponsor Shauna







No comments:
Post a Comment