Happy 6th Angel Birthday
to my Little
<3 <3 <3 Jason Nephi <3 <3 <3
You are Missed!
Your are Remembered!
You are Loved 4 Ever!
This angel birthday is a little different than the past ones. We weren't able to afford to keep our annual family pass to Thanksgiving Point so we won't be able to go there and find some peace and calm like we normally do. The yard is still a big mess from our construction and so my remembrance garden is not back together and still in boxes. Because of all the delays with the construction, my plans to have the remembrance garden together by your angel b-day had to be scrapped. That is disappointing too, I've created another remembrance area in my room to try and make up for it. I'm not sure if the weather will cooperate so I can at least make a giant chalk b-day card, it rained on Janessa's, Hope's, and Rae Anne's angel b-days so I'm not holding much hope. Everything just feels new and different this year and not being able to do my normal things has me feeling a little down. No one remembers you now but me. Everyone will be in their own little worlds and I will just grieve alone.

























No comments:
Post a Comment