REALITY: My yard was destroyed! My grass is gone in the back, on the side yard, and a big portion of the front yard. The equipment ran into and bumped and destroyed and hurt a lot of my trees. The trees where my remembrance garden used to be and where I was going to hang my Angel Tree items got damaged in their roots and now has a disease where it leaks stinky sap and is at risk for falling over so we have to pay a fortune to have them removed early next year--ugh more construction vehicles and fun 
The tree I am the most sad about is my angel tree that I have been hanging the little knit Angel Christmas Hats on and the Easter Angel Eggs on. That tree got damaged--most of the lower branches that I could reach got ripped off. We are hoping it will recover. Unfortunately the addition took away most of my back windows and the one window I can look outside into the backyard the addition blocks my view of the angel tree. So, because of that and not being able to reach most of the branches now, I have decided to end the Angel Tree tradition and for now start the Angel Fence. I'm still really sad about not having my Angel Tree anymore, but, the Angel Fence looks okay and I'm hoping once it is lit up by Christmas lights it will look alright.
So here is the new Christmas Angel Fence with all the Angel Hats for 2019 











No comments:
Post a Comment