10 years is too long to be apart.
10 years is too many b-day grave decorations I have planned.
I just fell apart looking at all the cute unicorn decorations. THIS SUCKS!!!!--I want to be planning a real b-day unicorn party for Janessa, NOT planning how to decorate her grave! 10 is a big age--you've finally reached double digits--its time for a big party and a $10 bill. But, when your dead 10 is an awful number to reach! I really wanted to take all that unicorn stuff and throw it against the wall. I don't want to celebrate another angel b-day. I want to run far away from here but, there is no where far enough that I could hide from all the trigger memories that begin now.
10 years and I still ache to hold my little girl.
I definitely have the 10 Year Angel Birthday Blues :`(








No comments:
Post a Comment