Birthday Meals
I'm planning the menu for the next 2 weeks and in those 2 weeks it is Janessa's b-day. With my living kids I let them plan the meals of their birthday week and then their favorite meal for their birthday dinner.
What are your favorite meals Janessa????
What would you choose for your birthday dinner?????
What kind of cake would you want and how would you want it decorated????
What is your favorite ice cream????
Where do you want to go b-day shopping just 1x1 with me and out to lunch???????
Would you want to do some favorite activity for your b-day or just watch one of your favorite barbie movies??????????????
What is your favorite color for the streamers I should be putting up on your b-day and decorating your room with?????????
All answers I have been cheated out of knowing. 10 years of not knowing. It still feels very unfair that all I get to do is decorate your grave. In the end does it really matter--probably not. But right now and every March 9th it matters a lot to me!
This is all really HARD! :`(
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell
No comments:
Post a Comment