Happy Easter
our Precious Angels in Heaven!
Because of Jesus Christ I know I will be able to see you again and that is the beauty and Hope of Easter.
Love you and Miss you
EVERY SINGLE DAY
<3 Janessa <3
<3 Hope <3
<3 Jason <3
<3 Rae Anne <3
and my hero, my beloved
<3 Dad <3
It is a weird Easter this year. Because of the world pandemic and the Stay Home, Stay Safe order I was unable to decorate my Dad or Janessa's grave for Easter. And because my yard is still a mess from our construction last year, I do not have my remembrance garden together so I couldn't put up my Easter decorations for that either. So I made a new decoration in my front yard.
I got a little stir crazy the Sunday before Easter and went up and quickly decorated Janessa's grave with just a few things for Easter. I just couldn't bear to have her grave be empty for Easter--I haven't missed decorating it on Easter for the past 10 years.










No comments:
Post a Comment