It was a day I was counting down to. It was Easter Sunday and General Conference. It was a day I would never reach in my pregnancy. Instead I had empty arms and it felt like every talk was about newborns and babies and it was a terrible day.
April 4th, 2020
It is a weird day and year 10 years later. It is still General Conference, but, everyone is in home quarantine of social distancing because of Covid-19 Virus. The library's, restaurants, church, temples, banks, schools are closed. We have had a major earthquake a couple of weeks ago and still are having aftershocks from that. Our yard is in shambles because of our construction last year that we didn't have time to fix last year. On March 6th, 2010, my husband and I planted 2 blackberry bushes and 2 lilac bushes. 3 days later Janessa was still born and those plants were forgotten about, but, they somehow survived and are my plants that to me represent Janessa. One of the lilac bushes got damaged in our construction last year but we are hoping it will survive. This year in memory of my Dad and Janessa's 10th angel b-day we planted Arborvitae Trees and a new blackberry bush. I'm excited to watch them grow.








No comments:
Post a Comment