Today it is 6 months since Janessa's angel b-day and it is
6 months until her next angel b-day and
this year it also marks that we have been living in this covid-19 pandemic for 6 months because everything fell apart in the world the day after Janessa's 10th b-day. Ironic that in her 10th b-day year I have had to relive all the panic, stress and anxiety that I had of all the newness of grief my first year with all the newness of life in a pandemic!
I just really want life to go back to normal. I want her next b-day to be pandemic free!
We went out and decorated her grave for her 1/2 b-day and then did our traditional crazy family sock picture. People don't really understand why these crazy sock pictures are so important to me, but, for me it is the only way to have a sort of family picture and still include Janessa in some sort of family tradition.





















No comments:
Post a Comment