Happy 10th Angel Birthday
to my
little
<3
Hope Abigail <3
You are
Wanted, Missed, Remembered, Loved, and Cherished!
10 years ago you were my secret little rainbow of Hope that I found out about after Janessa's 1st Angel Birthday. I was so excited to announce your existence as part of my 40th birthday plans. You were going to be my best birthday present ever! I looked forward to the healing and peace you would bring our family that year in December. Unfortunately you slipped quickly and quietly out of my life after only 10 weeks together, 1 week before my birthday on what was the worst mother's day ever as I experienced my 1st miscarriage. It has been a very long 10 years. I wish we were celebrating your double digit birthday and not the double digit anniversary of your death.
Missing you a lot today.
Love, Mommy
























No comments:
Post a Comment