I have had a terrible week leading up to Hope's 10th angel
birthday today. Sunday night my cat ended up cutting the inside of her mouth and
we had to rush her to an ER Vet at Midnight. I completely freaked out thinking
she was going to die. I felt so helpless just like I did 10 years ago as I
endured my first miscarriage of Hope. It was NOT a great start to the week. I
have had anxiety every night reliving the cat coming into our room choking and
gagging and me discovering her covered in blood. The cat has had a miserable
week being unable to lick herself or hardly eat because her tongue was so
swelled up. I have felt terrible trying everything to help her but again
feeling so helpless. I was completely dreading today and reliving all the
memories of loosing Hope.
Thankfully, I woke up to a cat who is feeling much better and the most beautiful sunrise. It was very healing and magical to watch the sun come up. I was able to decorate her memorial stone which is something I haven't been able to do in the past couple of years. I was so happy to see that others in my family made chalk drawings remembering Hope. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find a cookie cake with ladybugs or flowers today at the store because everything is all stupid mothers day crap--(I don't hate being a Mom, but, it is really hard to celebrate that holiday when you had a miscarriage on it!) I was able to find mini yellow cupcakes so I guess that is good enough.
All in all today has gone pretty okay.





























No comments:
Post a Comment