Patch enjoyed meeting Janessa's Molly Bear and Hope Abigails' little bear.
Patch enjoyed helping me do some pinwheel pictures for angel brother and sister Zahraa and Bilal.
Patch had a blast playing with the all the PinWheels!!
I thought it was really neat that a sun starburst appeared in this picture right above Patch giving him a halo. <3
Patch was excited to get his own honary pinwheel and a snowheart made just for him!
Patch enjoyed visiting the angel tree which is still up because the weather has been so cold and yucky I haven't had a chance to take it down. I think now that I will just leave the angel tree up for Janessa's 3rd Angel b-day in 3 weeks and light it up for the last time then.
Patch had fun helping us celebrate Valentines Day!
He even got his very own Valentine which was put in his diary.
Patch helped us try and chip away the ice at Janessa's headstone and helped us decorate her grave. It was cold!!! brrr!!!
Patch had a lot more fun decorating Janessa and Hope's Memorial Garden in our Backyard.
He even climbed their tree to get a good look at each of their windchimes!
Patch sat by my side and comforted me as I started to feel sad and we enjoyed looking at pictures of Janessa and feeling the warm sunlight on us from the sunbeam that lit up their memorial garden. <3
Thanks for visiting us Patch--you brought us the peace and healing that we needed right now.
May you be safe on your journey to Tossie's Family.
<3 We Love You Patch! <3





Thank you so much for hosting Patch. I've finally updated Patches Blog with the link to this post. I hope you found your visit to be a healing one.
ReplyDelete