I completely fell apart during church on Sunday when the primary kids started singing that song we played at Janessa's funeral. I had to get up and leave the room and go stand in the hallway to calm myself down. They kept singing it over and over and over and I ended up escaping to the bathroom so I wouldn't hear it anymore. The minute I got into the bathroom I started sobbing. It was awful--it was embarrassing--it is really hard enduring church these weeks leading up to Janessa's angel birthday!
I've gotten some needed Hugs from Heaven these past couple of days.
First Hope's prayer flag was posted on Carly Marie's site--It looks so beautiful!
And, Patch has arrived from his visit with
Laken's Family to visit us for a week. I was so excited to get his package in the mail. I'm looking forward to each day that he brings some needed healing through his visit with us <3
If you would like to sign up for a visit from Patch, visit Ter at
http://patchesthebear.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment