So, my weekend didn't get much better and church was extremely hard to get through yesterday. So I've decided to do a good and bad post so I can release some of my stress and look for the good.
THE BAD: Snow, Snow, Snow for 5 days straight! Yucky, slippery, scary snow packed roads! Really cold temperatures with the high only getting to 18 degrees. Depressing, ugly, gray smog!
THE GOOD: Neighbor helping us with his snow blower to shovel our driveway. Working with 2 of my younger girls to help shovel our other neighbors driveways.
THE GOOD: Bright blue sky and sunshine for 3 days this weekend with the temperature in the 40's!
THE GOOD: Took my kids sledding for the first time in 3 years--it was fun! When I started to feel sad and guilty for having fun without Janessa and Hope, I just acknowledged those feelings, went and made a giant snow heart and put a J and H in it to include Janessa and Hope in our fun and then I was able to go back and continue to enjoy sledding with my other children.
THE BAD: Eeek, I hope no one saw me squeezing myself into a sled and screaming like a maniac as I went down the hill--that was probably pretty scary looking!! :)
THE BAD: A stranger with a yappy dog who barked and growled at me, while they walked by as I was taking pinwheel pictures outside who just randomly said "My dog doesn't like you." Any other day it wouldn't have bothered me, but, this was after my experience with my counselor and it really hurt my already aching heart. I thought great now dogs hate me too.
THE BAD: The kids in church learning a song that we played at Janessa's Graveside Service. It was torture hearing them sing those words over and over as they learned them and then looking up and one of the visual aids the teacher is using for this song is a picture of a newborn baby--that hurt!! Knowing that I have to deal with this song being sung every week for the next 4 weeks as it sends me on weekly flashbacks to sitting in front of Janessa's pink casket at the cemetery.
THE GOOD: Look what I discovered my daughters church shoes have on the bottom of them--2 butterflies--a definite Hug from Heaven!
THE GOOD: Groundhog day and the prediction for an early spring!
THE GOOD AND BAD: Beautiful pink lilies that are blooming in my kitchen despite the fact that it is winter and it is cold and there is snow outside. They bring me hope and joy. They bring me the spring I desperately need in my heart. The Bad amongst the good--my fingernails have been painted black again even though I keep telling myself I'm not going to do that ever again. I only paint my fingernails black when I feel really upset, angry, and sad which is usually Feb. through May. But the good is that I still put on my dash of glitter fingernail polish to represent that even though I feel empty and awful at times, I still have hope deep down inside me.
In Memory of my "Precious Angels" JANESSA, HOPE ABIGAIL, JASON NEPHI & RAE ANNE. A place where Angel Children are Loved, Missed, and Remembered. And a place where Mommies and Daddies of Angel Babies and Angel Children can feel safe and not so alone on this grief journey.
Pages
Janessa's PinWheels
Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven
WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.
ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:
(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.
(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.
Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.
At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3
NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED
Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:
(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.
(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.
(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.
(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.
At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3
A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail
The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.
"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.
What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards
"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.
What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell





No comments:
Post a Comment