I'm doing a 17 Week Count Down.
If you are pregnant with your rainbow baby and are due in the middle of May some time, then you have appoximately 17 weeks left! :) Unfortunately, that isn't what my count down is for. My count down is for the number of weeks until my birthday--JUST KIDDING--I'm not that excited for my birthday! It's actually for the family vacation we are planning that includes my birthday. This year my birthday falls around Mothers Day weekend and that is NOT a great remembrance day for me. Last year it is the weekend that I loss my little rainbow baby, Hope Abigail. We decided that we needed to be gone far away from our home on that weekend, instead of staying here remembering that horrible day. So we are going to Arches National Park. I have happy memories from this area because that was one of our last truly happy family vacations in April of 2009 before the GRIEF MONSTER attacked and wounded us. I'm hoping we can find just a little of the peace and calm and joy we found there 3 years ago.
See, even my cereal smiled at me back then--no kidding I scooped it out of the bowl like this!
17 Weeks--I can't wait!!!!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





So happy that you are doing something to make this time a little more gentle. Prayers that it is a beautiful trip and that you get extra smiley faces sent to you from Janessa and Hope <3
ReplyDelete