Before Janessa was born I had stockpiled newborn diapers, and formula, and baby blankets, and baby clothes all in neat little piles behind the rocking chair. After she died my family removed all those things before I got home from the hospital. I replaced all those little baby pile of things with a box of fake flowers and pinwheels and other things that I would take out to the cemetery--still Janessa's things in a different sort of way. When I started my blog and started taking pinwheel pictures I added yet more piles of little things I used for the pictures behind the rocking chair. In a sense they replaced all my "baby" pile of things and I was okay with that, but, my pile of little things was starting to take over our room and was pushing the rocking chair further and further away from its designated corner, so it was time to find a permanent place for all my little pile of things. The problem is now that it is all organized into another room and the rocking chair is back in it's corner, I am faced with the empty corner. Now it has finally hit me, almost 2 years later, that my little piles of baby things are gone and never coming back. It looks much better in that corner, but it kind of just leaves me feeling really empty.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment