Three of my kids were given these spotlight survery papers to fill out and of course one of the first questions is how many kids are in your family--number of boys--number of girls? This is such a hard question because not a lot of people even know I was pregnant last year and that I miscarried--I really don't want to open a can of worms with my answer. People treated me so awful when they found out about my stillborn baby Janessa, that I don't want to have to relive all of that if they find out I had a miscarriage and yes, even though I didn't see her, or hold her, and she was only with me for 10 weeks, Hope Abigail is my daughter too. What to do? The older 2 kids filled out their own papers so I asked what they put on the paper--they both said without hesitation--8 kids, 7 girls--1 boy. To them it wasn't a big deal--they consider Janessa and Hope their sisters and part of our family and they don't care what anyone else thinks or says.
Hmmm, the wisdom of kids.
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`(
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)





No comments:
Post a Comment