Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Friday, August 16, 2013

Prayer Flag for all the Angel Babies

This year for The Day of Hope I created a prayer flag that represents all of the angel babies that I have done PinWheel Pictures for.  The middle of this flag says "For this one it makes a difference".  This was the theme for this flag.  It is based off the story of  the Star Fish Legend.



Starfish Legend

An older man was walking along a beach when he saw a young boy. Along the shore were many starfish that had been washed up by the tide and were sure to die before the tide returned. The boy was walking slowly along the shore and occasionally reached down and tossed a beached starfish back into the ocean.

The older man, hoping to teach the boy a little lesson in common sense, walked up to the boy and said, "I have been watching what you are doing, son. You have a good heart, and I know you mean well, but do you realize how many beaches there are around here and how many starfish are dying on every beach every day? Surely, such an industrious and kindhearted boy such as yourself could find something better to do with your time. Do you really think that what you are doing is going to make a difference?"

The boy looked up at that man, and then he looked down at a starfish by his feet. He picked up the starfish, and as he gently tossed it back into the ocean, he said,

"For this one, it makes a difference."
 
That is my purpose for PinWheels In Heaven that one at a time I am helping to make a small difference in the lives of my fellow baby loss mommy sisters in grief/friends.  I hope it brings them comfort in knowing that I will remember and honor their angel babies.
 
Another thing I am adding to my purpose for PinWheels in Heaven is H.O.P.E
H-Helping
O    Other
P- People
E-Endure
 
I've borrowed this theme from Garrett's Project--they have a monthly HOPE Meetings and Garrett's Mommy has special projects that she does to honor her angel baby Garret like HOPE Dogs.  When I saw what they had HOPE stand for it really touched my heart and it really represents why I started PinWheels from Heaven in the first place.  It was after Janessa's 1st Angel Birthday and I wanted a way to honor her and help others in ways that I wished people had helped me.  I was pregnant with Hope Abigail when I started PinWheels from Heaven.  Hope was a big part of  this blog even though at first I never mentioned her.  Hope was what I was holding onto that I would find rainbow healing through her.  It was not to be and instead I gained another angel daughter.  Through Hope's death I have gained understanding, empathy and compassion for those who loose their babies through miscarriage early in their pregnancies.  I have learned that it doesn't matter when you loose your baby--all baby losses are valid.  All babies are important no matter how long they lived.  Hope is what I am striving for Hope for myself to find joy and peace again and Hope to help other people endure this very hard grief journey.
 

There is a star on the front and back to represent each Angel Baby and on the back of the flag I've listed all the angel babies names.








 
I really love how this flag turned out and I am so glad to have another way to honor and remember all of your angel babies on this Day of Hope too.
 
Just updated the List 9/15/2013 


In Remembrance of Our Precious Angel Babies
Gone Too Soon--Forever In Our Hearts!
 


4 Butterfly Babies

Abigail (Dec.)

Abigail (May)

Aiden

Aiden William

Ailynn Chevy

Alanna Phoebe

Alexis Antonette

Amelia Grace

Amelia Rose

Andrew Noah

Angel Flores

Annabelle

Arielle Rose

Ashlen Mitchell

Ashlynne Victoria

Athena Rayne

Aubree Ariel

Audrey Katniss

Audrina Kay Duke

Aurora Margaret

Austin Bradley Togneri

Autumn Elise

Azlynn Jessann

Baby Coppernall

Baby Hunter

Baby J & Raelynn

Baby Sabrowske

Benjamin Levi

Benji

Bilal

Blake & Bradyn

Blaze

Bo Ortiz

Bradyn

Brianna

Bryston & Colton

Caden

Calder Max

Caleb Thomas

Calvin

Calypso

Carli Hope

Carter

Carter Cooper

Catherine Elizabeth

Chase Gabriel

Chloe Danielle & Zoe Grace

Christyn Bryce

Claire

Clare Elizabeth

Corigan

Dakota Ann (Kody)

Dakota Blakely

Daniel Raymond

Darian Madison

DeAnn

Declan

Devon James

Eden Elizabeth

Eden Sky

Elias

Elijah Lee

Emersyn Belle

Emily Faith

Emma & Chase

Emmaliese

Ethan

Evan Thomas

Evelynn Augusta

Ezekiel Alexander

Feodora Laurent

Gabriel Sloan

Gaelen

Gage

Gavin Lee

Genesis

Grace Angel

Hannah Elizabeth

Hope Abigail

Hope Joi

Hunter Grace

Isaac Clade

Jack Francis

James Collins, Jr.

Janessa

Janessa Marie

Jeremiah

Jocelyn

Joey

Jonah Randee

Jonathan

Jordan

Joseph Parker

Josiah Angel

Journey Peace

Justice Miles

Justin Ray

Kaden James

Kaden Leon

Kadin Jude

Kael

Kaia Nicole

Kaison

Kaitlin Terra

Kamden

Kayden Michael Lee

Kristopher

Kynnzee Mae

Laken

Lee Anne

Leyna

Liam

Liberty John

Lil Lynch

Lillian Jean

Lilly Elizabeth

Logan

Logan Allan

Lucas

Madeline

Makaya LeighAnn

Matthew

Matthew Aaron

Maxxton

Maya Francine

Melissa Hope

Meredith Helen

Michael

Mikayla Grace

Miloh Brenner

Minter Everett

Nathaniel

Nevaeh Elizabeth-Rae      

Noah Alexander

Noah Joel

Quinton Edward & Owen Scott

Raegan

Rain Serenity Arizola

Rainbow

Rebecca Leigh

Reita Gale

Riley

River Daniel

RJ

Roman Zac

Roosevelt Washington IV

Samuel Evan

Scarlette Marie

Scott Leland

Sebastion Rush

Serenity Grace

Shiloh

Skyler Hope

Skyler Jack

Sophia

Sterling Snow

Summer Marie

Sunrise

Taylor

Tossie Adaline

Wade Albert Jr.

William Mullins

William Stephen

Wylder Linn

Zachary

Zachary Lee

Zahraa
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just so touching and beautiful! Thank you for including my James Collins, Jr. and Reita Gale!

    ReplyDelete

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell