Capture Your Grief 2013
I participated in this last year and found real joy and healing. I don't know that I will participate in it this year. Maybe a couple of the days when I feel I want to share. It won't be through photographs this year for me. I'm too tired and too busy to fully participate this year and part of me feels I'm in a different place this year than I was last year and I don't fully need this as a release this year. I would encourage any of you who haven't done this or are new on your grief journey to participate because it really does bring some healing. Visit
http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2013/09/capture-your-grief-october-2013.html for more information.
Be Still and Know that I am God
Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown
At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.
-President Thomas S. Monson
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell
No comments:
Post a Comment