Pinwheel Requests Are Closed
The Pinwheel Waiting List will open up again after I have completed the 10 angel baby pinwheels on the list.
After much thought I have decided to only allow 10 pinwheel requests at a time. That way I'm not getting overwhelmed by a wait list that continues to grow. I want to be able to take the time to create these pictures in a way that is healing for the baby loss parents and not feel rushed. I also want to be able to continue to be a support to the Baby Loss Parents I have already done pinwheel pictures for by creating the angel b-day blog posts and the annual events. 10 PinWheel Pictures takes me about a month to do. When I have completed the pinwheel requests on my wait list I will open up the Wait List again and announce it here and on my Pinwheels From Heaven Facebook page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.





No comments:
Post a Comment