Happy 4th Angel Birthday
JANESSA!
<3 <3 <3 <3
This birthday you have reached your due date age 4/04/2010.
As the days and months and years slip by I still find myself wanting so badly to see you and hold you. I feel so cheated of these years and moments that have been taken away. It still hurts to see others go through their entire pregnancy and come back with an alive baby. I'm forced to see that happen every year at this time in this neighborhood and it does not get any easier.
I wanted so much for this angel birthday to be so different. I wanted to be 8 months pregnant with your rainbow brother and have him to help me through you and Hope's angel birthdays this year. But, instead he joined you in Heaven and I am now having to face this alone again without the hope I have had the past 3 years that I would have another living baby. Some days are so very hard and empty.
I pray that others will remember you this day. I guess that is my biggest fear as the years go by that everyone will forget you and Hope and Jason and that hurts as much as this day in 2010 when I found out you had died. I will never forget you. As long as I am living I will remember you and honor you and you will live on through me.
I miss you more each year. Sometimes the pain and hurt I feel is indescribable and I don't know how to keep moving forward, but, somehow, someway I do.
I Love You!
Love, Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment