This Easter holiday is somewhat of a trigger for me because it is happening the same time of the year as in 2010 when my due date for Janessa was. I was due 4/04/2010 which was in my church General Conference weekend and Easter Sunday. I remember being pregnant with Janessa and dreaming about how neat it would be for her to be born on Easter Sunday. Instead she was born 4 weeks early and that Easter Sunday was a terrible day for me to get through. This year the 4th is on a Saturday so it isn't exactly the same day which I am glad, but, it is still the same weekend and that is going to be hard.
Easter should bring me peace and hope and joy that because of Jesus Christ I will get to see Janessa, Hope, Jason, and Rae Anne again and it does, but, it is always with a mixture of sadness that I am separated from them right now and it seems like an really, really, long time before I will get to see them again.
Happy Easter
My Precious Angels
Janessa
Hope Abigail
Jason Nephi
Rae Anne
<3 <3 <3 <3
You Are Loved, Missed, and Remembered.
You are 4 Ever in our Hearts!
Can't wait until we see each other again!
No comments:
Post a Comment