Yesterday was my last time teaching my current primary class of 8/9 year olds. They have been a really fun class to teach even with some of their craziness. I've at times been amazed at some of the answers they have given, some of them while they were upside on their chairs or underneath their chairs when I didn't think they were listening at all. I feel like I've learned more from them than they did from me. I have grown to love this class and I will miss them. Goodbye for now Gage, Caden, Skylie, Madison, Bridger, Hailey, Paige, and Luke--thank you for letting me be your teacher this past year. <3 :)
The Primary Presidency gave us the most AWESOME Christmas gift--it was a little notebook with a picture of Christ on it on the outside and filled with little notes from each of our primary kids on the inside. BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!!!!!! I will treasure this for the rest of my life. <3






No comments:
Post a Comment