Happy
7th
Angel Birthday
💗JANESSA💗
We Love, Miss, and Remember You!
You are Forever In Our Hearts!
Janessa's 7th Angel Birthday has just kind of snuck up on me because of all the stress I've been dealing with my own kids and with my Dad having a stroke. I guess that is good and bad. Every year passes and I'm relieved to have survived another year, but, it also makes me really sad because we are getting so far away from her birth and the little detail memories are getting a little fuzzy and not as clear anymore.
Her 7th Birthday this year has special meaning to me because:
Her name has 7 letters.
The last time I felt her move and kick was on March 7th
She is my 7th child.
I got 6 little tulip pinwheels this year to represent the past 6 years. The first pinwheel is pink to represent Janessa herself. The 2nd pinwheel is yellow to represent 2011 when I miscarried Hope Abigail. The 3rd pinwheel is red to represent the anger I felt in 2012 over losing my 2 angel babies and the just unfairness of life. The 4th pinwheel is blue to represent 2013 when I miscarried Jason. The 5th pinwheel is orange for 2014 to represent when I miscarried Rae Anne. The 6th pinwheel is purple to represent my coming to acceptance that there will be no rainbow baby for me and the big pink pinwheel represents the 7th year that we are entering.





No comments:
Post a Comment