Welcome To PinWheels From Heaven

WELCOME TO PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN. If you would like to have your "Angel" baby's or "Angel" child's name added to my Angel Tree list and Birthday list to be remembered at my annual events please click on the Angel Tree List button found at the top of this page to take you to that page with all the details. These events are for Angel Children only--PLEASE NO fake baby loss mommys.

NOTE: Pinwheel Wait List is currently CLOSED

Be sure to scroll to the end of this page to find links to other Baby Loss Mommies who write Angel Babies Names.


ANNUAL EVENTS FOR PINWHEELS FROM HEAVEN:

(1) Once your angel baby/child is on my Angel Birthday List
they will be remembered in their birthday month in a special Angel Birthday blog post and picture. They will also be remembered on their special angel b-day on my PinWheels From Heaven Face book page.

(2) Oct. 15th--Wave of Light: Each year on this date I will be creating a PinWheel Healing Field in my front yard using all the angel baby/child's pinwheels and light candles by the pinwheels in remembrance of all of our angels.

(3) Christmas Angel Tree--For the month of December I will be hanging ornaments with all of your angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. On Christmas Eve I will light candles around the Angel Tree in remembrance of all of our angels.

(4) Easter Angel Tree--For Easter I will be hanging plastic Easter eggs with all of the angel baby/children's names written on them on my outside angel tree. I will light candles around the tree on Easter in remembrance of all of our angels.

Pictures of events 1,2,3,4 will be posted here on this blog and on my face book page.

At PinWheels From Heaven Angel Babies and Angel Children are ALWAYS LOVED, MISSED AND REMEMBERED <3




Janessa's 10th Angel Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hope's 7th Angel Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jason's 6th Angel B-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rae Anne 6th b-day Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

A Precious Gift--Never Forget Janessa & Hope Abigail

The mention of my daughter's name may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. If you really want to show me that you care, let me hear the beautiful music of her name. It soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.

"If you know someone who has lost a child, and you're afraid to mention them because you think you might make them sad by reminding them that they died--you're not reminding them. They didn't forget they died.

What you're reminding them of is that you remembered that they lived, and that is a great gift."
-Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday the 7th

I find myself a little lost emotionally today. It is Tuesday, the day of the week when Janessa died and it is also the 7th the last day I felt her move and the day we suspect she passed away inside me.
I've tried to watch the sunrise--was a few too many clouds. I've tried to pick a good memory to focus on but my first pick of Shaina our mortician helping us has backfired on me. Instead of remembering the good things around her my mind instantly focused on the memory of sitting in the mortuary while she showed us a book of baby coffins and explained the details and benefits of each one. That was terrible--trust me picking out a coffin for your baby is way different than picking out a crib with cute little features. It made me literally sick to my stomach as she continued to talk and turn pages and I had to stop her because I was freaking out. I just turned to the first page to the first coffin she showed us that was fluffy pink and said we want that one and then closed the book. So that isn't really the warm happy memory I wanted for today.
The next memory that popped up was right after we had talked to our obgyn and he had sent us to go straight to labor and delivery, but, instead Roland and I stopped in a little waiting area just outside their office because we were both overwhelmed and panicking and the first thing we both did was whip out our cell phones and call our parents. He ended up talking to his Dad as the first person he told, and I ended up talking to my Dad because my mom was sick. At first my Dad didn't understand what I was saying as I cried into the phone that I was at the hospital and my baby was dead. He was silent for a few moments. Then said I'm so sorry--it's going to be okay. I guess I had forgotten that my Dad was the first person I talked to after I found out Janessa was dead and I'm so glad that he was the first person to comfort me. It makes me a little emotional today thinking about that and how my Dad is suffering this year, but, it is a good memory for me to focus on to get through today. I also find comfort in the fact that on Janessa's b-day this Thursday, I will be up at the rehab center and my Dad is going to be the first person outside of my immediate family that I will see. He will be the first person I talk to and this time I will be comforting him and helping him on that day and that brings me a little bit of hope, joy, and peace.
I'm starting to get things ready for Janessa's b-day in 2 days. Bought roses and a movie today. I get to enjoy the roses today and then tomorrow I will use them to decorate Janessa's grave.
Had an interesting experience tonight as the UPS man delivered my packages. As I opened the door he was looking at the pinwheels and reading the sign I have on one of the big pinwheels that list our angel babies names. He asked me what the pinwheel display was for. I faced that do I tell him the truth or do I just make him think I'm some sort of pinwheel freak. He looked sincere and like he really wanted to know so I told him about Janessa and how all the pinwheels represented other angel babies. He was sincerely touched and stood there in reverence for a moment because he knew it was a sacred memorial spot.
Left me kind of speechless that the delivery guy cared about our angel babies. <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Still and Know that I am God

Sometimes God
Calms the Storm . . .
Sometimes He let's the Storm rage
and Calms His Child.
Author Unknown

At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel's end-no dawn to break the night's darkness. . .We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face.

-President Thomas S. Monson

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
-Joseph Campbell