Happy 3rd Angel Birthday
π Rae Anne π
You are Loved!
You are Missed!
You are Remembered!
You are "Owl" ways in our Hearts!
Love, Mommy
My sweet little Rae Anne, I can't believe it has been 3 years since I loss you. That has been an incredibly long amount of time to be apart. You were my last chance at getting a rainbow baby. I was so sure you would be my surprise rainbow baby, instead, you quickly slipped away before I hardly got the chance to meet you. Your angel b-day brings with it a range of emotions. Some gratitude that I was allowed to get pregnant again and I got my wish to be pregnant over Janessa's b-day. Some anger, frustration, sadness and grief that God took back another one of my "miracles". Life is so crazy right now for me, I hope we get the chance to do some celebration for you. I really just want the day off from life and all the stress and to just think and sleep and cry.





No comments:
Post a Comment