Happy 1/2 Birthday
<3 JANESSA <3
Love and Miss You!
Love, Mommy
We decorated your grave last Sunday and all I can do is just hope that the decorations are still there on your grave and haven't been cleaned up yet. It still amazes me how fast 6 months passes. I guess that is good in that I am 6 months closer to seeing you again, but, it is also bad because I will have to face yet another angel b-day in 6 short months.
I wish every 6 months Heaven had visiting hours so that either I could visit you or you could visit me. It's so unfair that there is no communication whatsoever. It would be nice to get the same benefits as Mothers of missionarys get in that they get a weekly email/ltr and a couple of times a year they get a skype call so that they actually get to see their missionary. I wanted to wear pink today in memory of you, but, I feel so sad and depressed that I will probably wear black instead.
We changed how the play center looks yesterday. We took away the monkey bars and terrible swings and just kept the club house and slide and just slid it further back so it is right by the trees now. It truly feels like a tree house now. Maybe you can come play in it too. I feel so sad that you are not here to play with your older sister. You guys would be so cute together and be the best of friends. She still loves to play make believe and with toys. She feels like she doesn't have a buddy in our family. She was cheated of her sister relationship with you and that can never be restored. That makes me angry and very sad. Life feels broken and unfair and very empty without you here.






💜💜
ReplyDelete