Happy 14th Birthday in Heaven
<3 Janessa <3
Your Memory is my Keepsake with which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping,
I have you always in my <3 Heart
<3
Can't believe it has 14 years since I shared my life with you,
since I held your fragile little body in my arms, so tiny, so quiet, so still.
14 years since I said Hello and Goodbye on the same day. 14 years since I
placed a kiss on your casket and walked away from your grave. It has been the
hardest 14 years of my life. At times I wish I could go back and hold you just
1 more time and just do all of it differently. At times I have wished that I
had died with you because I've made such a mess with our family in this grief
journey and there our times when I just can't face another day with grief. I
try to keep going, I try to keep hanging on knowing I'm doing the best I can
and that in the end it will all be okay. 14 years apart, but, 14 years closer
to seeing you again! I Love You! Love, Mommy
It makes me sad because honestly so much time has passed that hardly anyone remembers you anymore or recognizes your angel day. I mostly remember alone. Does it matter--I don't know, everyone tells me just get over it already. I guess it would just be nice to not have to grieve alone and have someone remember with me.
I

























No comments:
Post a Comment