Happy 10th Angel Birthday
to my lil
<3 Rae Anne <3
You were my surprise pregnancy after miscarrying Jason. I discovered I was pregnant with you on Janessa's 4th angel b-day. We were at Arches National Park so that is why I associate the color orange/peach with you. We were only together for 6 short weeks, barely enough time to even say hello and goodbye. You represent the end of my pregnancy years because I was never able to get pregnant again after you. It is hard to believe 10 years has passed. I would give anything to go back in time and finish my pregnancy with you and have you be my alive rainbow baby. I would love to be celebrating your 10th real birthday. Instead it is another empty day filled with memories only I have. We eat orange foods in memory of you but for the most part I remember you alone now.
You Are Missed! You Are Remembered! You Are Loved!














No comments:
Post a Comment