I felt true joy and happiness today for just a moment. When I went into my closet I noticed what I thought was a black bug crawling on the ceiling. I grabbed toilet paper and a stool and was already to squish that annoying bug when I realized it wasn't a black beetle bug, but, it was a ladybug that had somehow made it into my house and into my closet. Ladybugs are the only bugs that I really like. I instantly thought of Hope because that is the symbol that I associate with her is a ladybug. I needed a little hope today. I scooped the frantic little ladybug into my hand and gently carried it outside lovingly talking to it like I was its mother and then released it onto one of my flowers where I knew it would be much happier than in my closet.
When I turned around I noticed that finally after waiting and waiting and waiting for my forget-me-nots to start getting flowers, I finally had my first flower! So I've got a little hope today along with a reminder that I am not forgotten--joy for a moment, but, I'll take what I can get!
Hugs,
:`) Shauna :`)
:)Janessa & Hope's Mommy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment