People have no idea what it is like to be a member of that 1%. The hurt, the pain, the horror, the grief, the unbelief, the devastation, the despair, the feeling of being an outcast because you are not part of the other 99% are all wrapped up in that neat little 1% number. The awful feeling of knowing that your baby died inside of you is in that 1%. Unerasable memories of knowing your baby is going to be born dead and then having their sweet little silent body placed on yours--never seeing them breathe, never hearing them cry, never seeing them open their eyes, never feeling them grasp your fingers--that is part of the 1%. The avoidance, the conversations hushed as you approach, the friends loss all because you are part of the 1%.
It is awful being part of the 1% . Somedays I really HATE being part of that 1%. But that 1% is where I find my sweet angel baby Janessa and to not have known her at all is worse than being part of the 1%.
I find comfort in remembering the parable of the lost sheep. Jesus left the 99 and went to help the 1. Heavenly Father and Jesus care about the 1% and send special help for the 1%. We may be forgotten by some and seen as just the mere 1%, but, we are remembered by Jesus and sometimes that is all that matters.
Because I am part of the 1%, I care about the 1% too!
Because I am part of the 1 in 4 that loses their baby to miscarriage/sids/other medical problems--I care
about the 1 too!
Luke 18:4-5
What man of you having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
Hugs,
:`( Shauna :`)
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





No comments:
Post a Comment