That's the thing with grief, it is different for everyone. We go through similar feelings, but, things affect each one of us differently and that is okay. Things that work for others to bring them peace and healing doesn't mean it will work for all of us. Each of us find the peace, healing, comfort, happiness, and joy through different things and that is okay. I guess I just wanted to share this if you read through things on my blog or others blogs of things they have done and then when you tried it and it didn't work the same way. Don't get discouraged, don't get frustrated, don't think that there must be something wrong with you like I did this weekend.
Heavenly Father knows what will work to bring you those peaceful, healing feelings and He will guide you towards those things. We all share in this sisterhood of grief, but, we are all different, we all grieve differently, we all find peace and healing differently and that is OKAY! :)
Hugs,
:`( Shauna :`)
:) Janessa & Hope's Mommy :)





Shauna -- I'm so glad you posted this... I was thinking about writing something similar about how we all grieve and heal differently, because I've been thinking about it a lot recently. I feel like we all understand each other's pain and can definitely empathize with one another, but coping, grieving & healing are so individual. Some days I can't find anything that helps me, and I think that's okay too :)
ReplyDelete