As I was cleaning up the other day I found a tag from one of the toys that said "Not recommended for 3 and under". Again it reminded me that in less than 6 months Janessa will have her 3rd angel birthday. She would be old enough to play with all those toys.
Here's my letter to God today:
Dear God, you've had Janessa for almost 3 years now, could you send her back now? I'm willing to have missed out on her babyhood and toddlerhood and we'll just call it even if you can just send her back so I can raise her from age 3 on up. I miss her so much, it is so very hard to be apart from her. Heaven seems like a really long ways away right now. Can I please have Janessa back now?
Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy.
((Hugs))
:`( Shauna :`)
:) Janessa & Hopes Mommy :)





(hugs) ... if it were that easy... we wish them back. I wish my baby back too :(
ReplyDelete