As I have been rewriting names on the pinwheels for the ones that had started to fade, I discovered that both Janessa and Hopes big pinwheels have gone brittle again!! Hope's has already broken. I'm going to have to be really careful as I transfer them to my lawn or they will both break even more. It just breaks my heart that I have to keep replacing their big pinwheels, I guess the Utah dry hot heat just isn't good for that type of plastic. I've found a company that makes large stainless steal pinwheels that are guaranteed against rusting or breaking in any type of weather that I may get for Janessa and Hope's replacement pinwheels this next time.
I'm not sure if I will have a chance to do pinwheel pictures by Monday for the 3 angel babies on my pinwheel waiting list, but, I want RJ, Eden, and Brianna's Mommys to know that I have made a pinwheel for each of them and they will be placed out in the pinwheel healing field on Monday. Hopefully, I can get their pictures done sometime next week.
Thank you Catherine for making me this ribbon!
((Hugs))
:`( Shauna
:`)
:) Janessa &
Hopes Mommy :)






Thatbis going to be AMAZING! I cant wait to see pictures! Hugs mama
ReplyDelete