This may seem like a weird place to be a special place, but, some times my closet is the only place I can hide from everyone and cry and think and write in my Janessa and Hope journals without constant interuptions.
When I was pregnant with Janessa and was feeling overwhelmed with all the things that went wrong during that pregnancy, I would come in here and take out the beautiful little blessing dress we had bought for her and feel comfort as I reassured myself that it would all be worth it when I got to see her in this dress. Unfortunately, this dress became her burial dress and I never got to see her in it. But I still associate this walk in closet with feelings of peace and calm.
The cemetery where Janessa is buried at times can be a special place for me to talk to my baby, but, a lot of the times this place just brings me sorrow and some times frustration.





No comments:
Post a Comment