I've been plagued with the 4 D's this past week--Discouragement, Despair, Disappointment, and Depression. Just seeing this beautiful bag with its uplifting message of NEVER LOSE HOPE brought a smile to my face and really helped me feel better.
Never Lose Hope--my angel babies are alive and well and I will see them again!
Never Lose Hope--we have money to pay most of the bills this month and a credit card to cover what we don't have.
Never Lose Hope--the big $1000 medical bill hasn't come yet and hopefully we'll have the money to pay it when it does or they will work with us to pay it off in monthly payments.
Never Lose Hope--I've had 18 years of kids not being rebellious.
Never Lose Hope--some day we will find the answer to my daughters medical issues
Never Lose Hope--for all my friends that are moving away, God has sent me Baby Loss Mommy friends to help and support me.
Never Lose Hope--some how, some way, I will find sunshine healing to help numb the pain of the grief I feel so I can find true joy in life again by including Janessa & Hope's deaths in the fabric of my life. Some day I will accept this new normal for my life and be okay with it. Then I will be able to Treasure Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, but, Live for Today!
Never Lose Hope--only 1 more week until we get to go on vacation and get away from all the stress of everyday life!
NEVER LOSE HOPE!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment