Tomorrow my little 3 1/2 year old Angel Janessa should be going into Junior Primary in Church as the newest member of the Sunbeam Class.
Tomorrow I will watch all her little classmates that were born the same time as her reluctantly cling to their Mother's hands as they all go into their first Sunbeam Class, then a couple of hours later I will see all these little 3 year olds emerge with smiles on their faces and pictures in their hands ready to show to their anxiously awaiting Mothers.
Tomorrow I will endure a silent grief that no one will even imagine I still have--they figure Janessa has been gone for 3 1/2 years now and that I don't think about her anymore either and that I don't have anymore "hard" days.
Tomorrow I will weep for my little Janessa and this precious 1st Sunbeam Class experience that we will never have together.
Tomorrow we face the fact that our youngest living child now joins us in Senior Primary and that we are done and will have no more children in Junior Primary.
Tomorrow my heart will break just a little more and ache just a little more than usual for my precious and beautiful <3 Janessa <3





So sorry mama. These events are so hard and tug on the heart a little more than normal. Praying for you today and always!
ReplyDeleteI hate these days... the ones that have no meaning to anyone but you. I'm SO sorry and I'm thinking about you <3
ReplyDelete