Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. I decided this year to celebrate it with all of our Angel Children by having our first official Valentine Angel Tree. I have written the names of all of the angel children I have done pinwheel pictures for on hearts and I will be hanging them in the Angel Tree today Jan. 14th 1 month before Valentines Day. I have placed red solar lights around the base of the tree and I will be placing Teddy Bears at the base of this tree to represent all of our angel children. The Christmas Bows have all been taken down now, but, I left the Christmas lights up so I can light up this tree for Valentines Day, Janessa's 4th Angel Birthday, Easter, Jason's Due Date, and Hope Abigails 3rd Angel Birthday. Here are pictures of all the Heart Names by B-day Months:
THESE ARE THE ANGEL CHILDREN WHO ARE ON THE PINWHEEL WAITING LIST
THE VALENTINE ANGEL TREE
These are the "We Love You BEARY Much and We Miss You BEARY Much" bears that represent our Angels that will sit below the Angel Tree through Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment